1 Eylül 2007 Cumartesi

Kate Nash - We Get On

Simply, knowing you exist,
'aint good enough, For me.
But Asking, For your telephone number
Seems Highly Inapropriate
Seeing as
I can't
even say hi
when you walk by
And that time you shook my hand it felt so nice
I swear I never feel this way about any other guy


I'd Conducted a plan
to bump into you most accidently
but I was walking along
and I bumped into you much more heavily
than oberiginaly planned
it was well embarrasing and
I think you thought that I was a bit of a twat

I just think, that we'd get on
I wish I could tell you face to face
instead of singing this stupid song
but yeah I just think that we might
get on

So I went to that party
Everyone, they looked kind of arty
And I was, wearing this dress, 'cos i wanted to impress
But I wasn't sure if i looked my best
'cos I was so nervous but i carried on regardless
struttin' through each room trying to find you
And when I saw you kissing that girl
my heart, it shattered and my eyes
they watered
And when I tried to speak I start upting
And my friends were like whatever
you'll find some betta'
His eyes are way to close together
And we never even liked him from the start
and now he's with that tart
And I heard she done some really nasty stuff down at the park with michael
He said she's easy, and if your guys with someone thats sleazy
Then he 'aint worth the time 'cos you deserve a real nice guy

So I proceeded to get drunk And to cry
I locked myself in the toilets for the entire night
Saturday night, i watched channel 5
I particularly like, CSI
I Don't ever dream
about you and me
I don't ever make up stuff
that would be considered in sanity

I Don't ever drive by your house to see if your in
I don't even have an opinion on that tramp,
that you are still seeing
I Don't know your timetable
I don't know your face or phone
But I must admit that there is a part
That still thinks that we might get on,
We might get on

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder