1 Eylül 2007 Cumartesi

Kelly Clarkson - Maybe

I'm strong, but I break
I'm stubborn, and I make plenty of mistakes
Yeah I'm hard, and life with me is never easy
To figure out, to love, I'm jaded but I'm also lonely
All you have to do is hold me
And you'll know and you'll see just how sweet it can be
If you'll trust me, love me, let me, maybe, maybe

Someday when we're at the same place
When we're on the same road
When it's okay to hold my hand without feeling lost
Without all the excuses
When it's just because
You love me, you let me, you need me, then maybe, maybe

All you have to do is hold me
And you'll know and you'll see just how sweet it can be
If you'll trust me, love me, let me, maybe, maybe

I'm confusing as hell
Yeah I'm north and I'm south
And I'll probably never have it all figured out
but what I know is I wasn't meant to walk this world without you
And I promise I'll try
Yeah I'm gonna try to give you every little part of me
Every single detail you missed with your eyes
Then maybe, maybe, yeah maybe, maybe, maybe

One day, we'll be together you'll need me, you'll see me compeltely
Every little thing, you'll need me, you'll love me, you'll love me then

I don't want to be tough
And I don't wanna be proud
I don't need to be fixed and I certainly don't need to be found
I'm not lost, I need to be loved, I just need to be loved
I just want to be loved by you
And I won't stop cause I believe that maybe yeah maybe

Maybe you need me
Maybe
I should know better not to touch the fire twice
But I'm thinking maybe, well, maybe you're mine
Maybe, love maybe

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder