2 Eylül 2007 Pazar

Led Zeppelin - Travelling Riverside Blues

Asked sweet mama, let me be her kid
She said, you might get hurt if you dont keep it hid

Well I know my baby, if I see her in the dark
I said I know my rider, if I see her in the dark

Now, I goin to rosedale, take my rider by my side
Still barrelhouse, if its on the riverside, yeah
I know my baby, lord, I said, is really sloppy drunk
I know my mama, lord, a brownskin, but she aint no plum

See my baby, tell her, tell her hurry home
Had no lovin, since my baby been gone
See my baby, tell hurry on home
I aint had, lord, my right mind, since my riders been gone

Hey, she promises, shes my rider
I wanna tell you, shes my rider
I know youre mine, shes my rider
She aint but sixteen, but shes my rider

Im goin to rosedale, take my rider by side
Anybody argue with me man, Ill keep them satisfied
Well, see my baby, tell her, tell her the shape Im in
Aint had no lovin, lord, since you know when

Spoken: why dont you come into my kitchen

Shes a kindhearted lady. she studies evil all the time
Shes a kindhearted woman. she studies evil all the time

Squeeze my lemon til the juice runs down my leg
Squeeze it so hard, Ill fall right out of bed
Squeeze my lemon, til the juice runs down my leg

Spoken: I wonder if you know what Im talkin about

Oh, but the way that you squeeze it girl
I swear Im gonna fall right out of bed

Shes a good rider
Shes my kindhearted lady
Im gonna take my rider by my side
I said her front teeth are lined with gold
Shes gotta mortgage on my body, got a lien on my soul
Shes my brownskin sugar plum...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder