3 Eylül 2007 Pazartesi

Michael Bolton - How Am I Suppose To Live Without You

Michael Bolton - How Am I Suppose To Live Without You



i could hardly believe it
when i heard the news today
i had to come and get it straight from you
they said you were leavinsomeone's swept your heart away
from the look upon your face, i see it's true
so tell me all about it, tell me 'bout the
plans you're makinthen tell me one thing more before i go
chorus:
tell me how am i suppose to live without you
now that i've been lovin' you so long
how am i suppose to live without you
how am i suppose to carry on
when all that i've been livin' for is gone

i didn't come here for cryindidn't come here to break down
it's just a dream of mine is coming to an end
and how can i blame you
when i build my world around
the hope that one day we'd be so much
more than friends
and i don't wanna know the price i'm
gonna pay for dreaming
when even now it's more than i can take

chorus:

(bridge)
and i don't wanna face the price i'm
gonna pay for dreaming
now that your dream has come true

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder