4 Eylül 2007 Salı

Nasty Boy Klick - Are U Still Down

dress
It`s like meeting you all over again
And for the first time you passed me a little note
Giving me your number to call you at home
I`m so excited, tellin all my friends
and when I pick up the phone I`m gettin kinda nervous
Walkin with your girlfriends, talkin with the guys
Even made me a little jealous sometimes
But all the jealousy just went away
When I played football and you would yell my name
The years pass by, and we continue to grow
If it`s up to me, I`ll never let you go
I guess the question keeps comin` to mind
Tell me girl Are you still down for my

Nakarat

I could search this way,
but i will never find another love like us
I`m so glad you are mine
If you ever go, I will be so sad
How can I survive, I think I would die

Jr. High around the corner
What we gonna do
I hope we`ll be together for a class or two
And maybe lunch time we can reminisce
Talk about the weekend,
Study for a test
What ever destiny brings to you and me
I hope that you always remember we, belong together
Never meant to be apart
Give me all your trust, and I`ma give you my heart

I heard many times that men don`t cry
But when I think of losing you, I get a chill inside
People everywhere, doing everybody wrong
I wish I could fix it by writin this song
I guess reality brings it down to life
And a loving warm heart can turn cold as ice
But I`ma do whatever to show you that I`m,
Straight down for yours if your down for mine, girl

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder