4 Eylül 2007 Salı

Notorious B.I.G. - Long Kiss Goodnight

Notorious B.I.G. - Long Kiss Goodnight



TIME, TIME FOR YOU TA DIE
AS I KISS--YO--ASS--GOODNIGHT

I make yo mouthpiece obese like delawese
When I release, you loose teeth like Little Cease
Nigga please
Blood floods yo dungarees
And that's just a half of my warpath
Laugh now cry later, I rhyme greater
than the average playa hater, and spectators
Buy my CD twice
They see me in the streets they be like yo he nice
But that's on the low doebe the cats wit no dough, tried ta play me at my show
I pull out 4-4's, and go up in they clothes
Short-change niggas
snort-cane niggas
extortion came quicker
Bought the Range' nigga
Ya still tickle me
I used ta be as strong as ripple, till Little Cease crippled me
Now I play hard-like my girls nipples be
The games sour like like a pickle be
Ya'll know da rules
Move from BK ta New Jerus
Thinkin bout, all the planes we flew
Bitches, we ran through
Now da years new
I lay my game flat
I want my spot back, take two
Muthafuckas mad cuz I blew, niggas envious
Too many niggas on my dick, shit's strenuous
When my men bust, you just move wit such stamina
Slugs missed ya
I ain't mad at'chya (we ain't mad at'chya)
Blood rushin, concussions, ain't nothing
Catch canes, come out frontin
Smokin something
Sippin White Russians, bitch in the Benz bumpin
I laced it wit the basic
6 TV's, a system, knockin Mase shit, face it
We hard ta hit
Guard ya shit, for I stick you, for ya re-up
Wipe the "P"
Mix shots, "work ya seat up"
Go in the ashtray, spark the weed up
LONG KISS

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder