4 Eylül 2007 Salı

Novaspece - Time After Time

Novaspece - Time After Time



Lying in my bed
I hear the clock tick and think of you
Novaspace Caught up in circles
Confusion is nothing new
Flash back � warm nights
Time Almost left behind
Suitcase of memories
Time after some times you pictured me
After I�m walking too far ahead
You�re calling to me
Songtexte I can�t hear what you�ve said
Then you said
Songtext Go slow, I fall behind
The second hand unwinds

Chorus (2x):
If you�re lost you can look
Lyrics And you will find me
Time after time
If you fall I will catch you
Lyric I�ll be waiting
Time after time

I turn, my picture fades
Liedertexte And darkness has turned to grey
Watching through windows
You�re wondering if I�m ok
Liedertext Secrets stolen from deep inside
The drum beats out of time
Alle
Chorus

You said
Go slow, I fall behind
The second hand unwinds
Novaspace
Chorus 2x

Time after time ...

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder