5 Eylül 2007 Çarşamba

Pink Floyd - The Wall

Daddy's flovvn across the ocean
Loavirg just a memory
A snap-shot in the family album
Doddy what oise did you loave for me?
Doddy, what d'yo leave behind for me?
All in ail it was just a brick in the wall
Ali in ail it mas ail just bricks in the wall
Wo don't need no educatlon
We dan't need no thought control
No dark sarcasm în the classroom
Theachera leave the kids alone
Hey, teochers, leave us kids alone
All in all it's just another brick in the wall
All in all you're just another brick in the wall
I don't need no arms around me
I don't need no drugs to calm me
I have seen the writing on the wall
Don't think i need anything at all
No, don't think i need anything at all
All in all it was all just bricks in the wall
All in all you were all just another bricks in the wall

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder