5 Eylül 2007 Çarşamba

Puff Daddy (P. Diddy) - l Miss You Big

[Puff] I miss you Big

[Verse Two: Puff Daddy]

It's kinda hard with you not around (yeah) Liedertext
Know you in heaven smilin down (eheh)
Watchin us while we pray for you Alle
Every day we pray for you
Til the day we meet again Puff
In my heart is where I'll keep you friend
Memories give me the strength I need (uh-huh) to proceed Daddy
Strength I need to believe
My thoughts Big I just can't define (can't define) I'll
Wish I coul turn back the hands of time
Us in the six, shop for new clothes and kicks Be
You and me taking flicks
Makin hits, stages they receive you on Missing
Still can't believe you're gone (can't believe you're gone) You
Give anything to hear half your breath (half your breath)
I know you still living you're life, after death feat

[Chorus]

[Faith Evans] Somebody tell me why

[Interlude: Faith Evans]

One black morning 112
When this life is over
I know
I'll see your face Faith

[Outro: 112]

Every night I pray, every step I take
Every move I make, every single day Evans
Every night I pray, every step I take
[Puff] Every day that passes Songtexte
Every move I make, every single day
[Puff] Is a day that I get closer Songtext
[Puff] To seeing you again
Every night I pray, every step I take Lyrics
[Puff] We miss you Big... and we won't stop
Every move I make, every single day Lyric
[Puff] Cause we can't stop... that's right
Every night I pray, every step I take Liedertexte
Every move I make, every single day
[Puff] We miss you Big Liedertext

[Chorus 2X with variations]
[Chorus 1X with interlude 2X over the top to fade]

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder